Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Reference searches

Hi all, just a reminder to please send me searches for material missing from the McHenry Reference collection. More info below.

thanks, Frank

Begin forwarded message:

From: Frank Gravier
Date: October 5, 2009 9:29:17 AM PDT
To: refall@library.ucsc.edu
Subject: McHenry Ref. Stacks

Hi all,

As you've heard Access Services has assumed responsibility for shelving and stacks maintenance for the McHenry Reference Collection. I will continue to be the selector for the collection so please send searches, record changes, reports of superseded or new editions, etc. to me. You can drop them by my office (Rm. 2368), leave them in my mailbox in Research Services or at the mailbar in Tech. Services, email them (gravier@ucsc.edu) or call me(9-3319).

Thanks, Frank

No comments: