Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall desk shifts begin tomorrow

Hello Deskers,

Fall desk shifts begin tomorrow, Thursday, September 23rd. I have posted the master schedule on the internal page (http://internal.library.ucsc.edu/ref/schedule/). This schedule will be migrating very soon to the new staff portal, and I'll send out a message when that happens. I am also updating materials at the desk, so please let me know if you notice something I've missed that is out-of-date. And don't forget to log your questions on SurveyMonkey. The link is still on the Firefox browser on the desk computers.

We've reduced the handouts kiosk to one, and moved it by the pillar closer to the InfoCommons. There are fall hours fliers, and an updated "Top 10 things" flier. I've seen groups of students come in and take them, so please let me know if you see them out of stock. I'm keeping an eye on them too.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Laura

No comments: